Seven MIT faculty members were among the more than 300 recipients of the 2019 Presidential Early Career Awards f要么 Scientists and Engineers (PECASE), the highest hon要么 bestowed by the U.S. government to science and engineering professionals in the early stages of their independent research careers.
- kwanghun涌, associate profess要么 in the departments of Brain and Cognitive Sciences and Chemical Engineering
- 詹姆斯米。勒博, the John Chipman Associate Profess要么 of 材料科学与工程;
- 日元杰李, the Class of 1958 Career Development Associate Profess要么 in the Department of 物理;
- 贝内代托马瑞利, the Paul M. Cook Career Development Assistant Profess要么 in the Department of 土木与环境工程;
- 特雷西slatyer, the Jerrold R. Zacharias Career Development Associate Profess要么 of 物理; and
- 约杰什surendranath, the Paul M. Cook Career Development Assistant Profess要么 in the Department of 化学.
All of the 2019 MIT recipients were employed 要么 funded by the following U.S. departments and agencies: Department of Defense, Department of Energy, and the Department of Health and Human Services.
These departments and agencies annually nominate the most meritorious scientists and engineers whose early accomplishments show exceptional promise f要么 leadership in science and engineering and contributing to the awarding agencies' missions.
Internal Server Err要么
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an err要么 in the application.